Tuesday 7 May 2013

Tic Tac Toe Birthday Challenge




Birthday
Tic Tac
Toe
Die Cuts
Buttons
Banner
Ribbon
Embossing
(Cup)cake
Sentiment
Flowers
Die Cuts and Embossing


Something new for the design team this week and maybe for you too - Tic Tac Toe.
Jannie has created this grid for us to have fun with.
Just choose a row - vertical, horizontal or diagonal and then using those items,
create a project with a Birthday theme.

Let us know which row you chose and 
don't forget - Only one entry per person.

This weeks winner will win this great stamp set
which has been kindly donated by our sponsor this week!



Here are this weeks design team projects -

I chose the row Sentiment/Flowers/ Die Cuts and Embossing.
I used the Sizzix Embossing Folder Raspberry Frame.

I used the row DieCuts/Ribbon/Sentiment.
I used a free Butterfly die that came with a craft magazine and a scalloped die from Cart-US. 

I used Ribbon/Embossing/(Cup)Cake
I used a die from My Creative Time to make the cupcakes and a nameless folder to create the background, which is Dutch




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards ladies.
    Will have to see what I can come up with :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I found your site, I love creating with my cuttlebug! Thanks for the inspiration :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete